Daily Schedule

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Have You Heard This Poem?

This is one of our favorite poems. Perhaps your child has recited it to you once. Or twice. Or perhaps 100?

I was walking in a circle when I spied a piece of paper covered with a pretty picture colored yellow green and red.  As I picked it up I noticed that it had some writing on it, I knew that I should read it, and this is what the writing said..I was walking in a circle when I spied a piece of paper covered with a pretty picture colored yellow green and red.  As I picked it up I noticed that it had some writing on it, I knew I that I should read it, and this is what the writing said..I was walking in a circle when I spied a piece of paper covered with a pretty picture colored yellow green and red.  As I picked it up I noticed that it had some writing on it, I knew that I should read it, and this is what the writing said..
                                                                                      by Jack Prelutsky


1 comment:

Odie Langley said...

Seems the kind of poem that children would love to memorize.