Most children have completed the first "writing workshop" piece, based on the book, Much Loved.
* Brainstormed ideas using a photograph they took of their own "much loved"
* Completed a rough draft using those ideas - trying to take ideas/words and stretching these into full sentences
* Reading it over and deciding if they wanted to make any improvements as to content
* Circling words they thought they may have misspelled so their editor could fix (that's me)
* Completing a final copy using best penmanship
The completed pieces now grace our bulletin board inside the classroom. Please feel free to check it out!