Friday, August 17, 2012
Volunteering in the Classroom
* Math Helper - we do math every day, M-TH, from 9 - 9:45.
* Lunch Parent - this is a vital role we need filled each day from 11:30 - 12:30.
* One-on-one Reading - we have a dedicated reading time each afternoon, starting at 1:30 (most days). Can you come and read with individual students?
* Sharing Talents and Gifts - I love to have parents come to help with cooking projects, craft projects, or to share their expertise (related to theme, or not).
* Field trip Volunteer
* Other - Just ask! Reading stories, organizing our book shelves, sharing your culture or family tradition -- it is all appreciated.