Friday, October 2, 2009

Humane Society Supplies Drive



Today, Pare and Karen helped us make our animal blankets for the Humane Society. I so appreciate their help, especially since I had to go home sick. I can't wait to see the finished products!

I emailed my contact there earlier to get the dimensions of the cages, and now they will get several wonderful blankets to help keep the dogs and cats snug and warm this winter. Here is a picture of one of my cats modeling a finished one:



Along with the blankets, I hope to deliver lots of supplies too. Please consider bringing in items off the wish list.. I will contact them and arrange a field trip in order to drop off all the goodies sometime in November.

2 comments:

Imogen said...

What a beautiful cat! Hope you feel better soon.

Susan said...

Thank you, Imogen. I am on the mend. And thanks for the compliment about Frisky - he is indeed a very handsome gentleman.